Fri, Mar 10|
Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic and Jackpot Pageant
Attend the Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic and Jackpot Pageant to grow your skills and talents for inside and outside the pageant setting.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 6:00 PM – Mar 12, 8:00 PM
Holiday Inn, 1675 Sunset Dr, Rock Springs, WY 82901, USA
About the Event
Register before March 1, 2023!
The Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic will be held March 10-12, 2023 and the Miss Rodeo Wyoming Jackpot Pageant will be held March 12, 2023 at the Holiday Inn, 1675 Sunset Dr., Rock Springs, WY.
Book your room for $89.00 per night by calling the hotel at (307) 382-9200.
The following schedule for the clinic and the jackpot pageant is tentative and subject to change:
Friday, March 10- Clinic
- 6:00 PM: Check-in
- 7:00 to 8:30 PM: PJ Party (Casual clothing), Pizza, Icebreakers, Jenga (Selena Ulch Pope Miss Rodeo America 2005)
Saturday, March 11-Clinic
- 7:30 to 8:30 AM: Breakfast
- 8:30 to 9:00 AM: Welcome Session
- 9:00 to 11:45 AM: Topic Sessions (Appearance – Laurie Thoman, Public Speaking – Crystal Myers and Sallie Waters, Knowledge – Selena Ulch Pope
- 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM: Lunch (Lunch will be on your own)
- 1:00 to 3:45 PM: Topic Sessions (Equine Knowledge – Stephanie Wallendorf, DVM, Modeling, Current Events, Knowledge– Pam Rivers
- 4:00 to 5:30 PM: Dinner (Dinner will be on your own)
- 5:30 to 7:00 PM: Clothing Swap and Shop
- 7:00 to 8:30 PM: Swim Party
Sunday, March 12- Jackpot Pageant
- Agenda Coming Soon!
Jackpot Pageant Awards: 93% of the jackpot fee will be returned in cash split between various winners and a buckle will be awarded to the All-Around winner.
Jackpot Pageant Contestant Attire: Queen Attire (Western clothing, hat, boots, etc.)
Contestants will be divided into two divisions (12-16 Years and 17-25 Years). If less than three contestants are in a division, then all contestants will compete in a single division.
Contestants will be judged by a panel of three judges on appearance, knowledge, personality, and public speaking. There will not be a horsemanship portion of the pageant. More information will be provided to contestants.
Clinic Only Registration: $150.00
Jackpot Only Registration: $200
Clinic and Jackpot Pageant Registration: $225.00
Participant in the Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic.$150.00+$3.75 service fee
Participant in the Miss Rodeo Wyoming Jackpot Pageant.$200.00+$5.00 service fee
Participant in the Miss Rodeo Wyoming Clinic and Jackpot Pageant.$225.00+$5.63 service fee